Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

30 day Shred- Day 16 & more.

Day 16

I did it today. it was horrible. I did level 3 and had to sit down and rest for some of it, and watch the tv to see how the hell they were doing it.  too much jumping jillian!

Besides that - i had a horrible day at work.  I basically had a breakdown- so working out was the LAST thing on my mind.. but i did it.. (half assed).  then passed out with a wee nap.

So....When i was unemployed (for 9 months) I got a low form of vertigo because of stress... so guess whats back!!!   uh huh...  it cause me to get very dizzy.. and that was happening during this dang work out today (I'm sorta becoming over it- the work out)......

but anyway...guess what causes this form of vertigo to keep coming back-  STRESS - remember my last post?

My horrible day at work had to do with that  previous post. And i really appreciate your personal emails/ and messages to help me through this process.  I still don't know what we are going to do, but to have my "plan" interrupted is heartbreaking to me.

i know that it will all work out, and i have been very humbled because I KNOW this is by no way the worst thing to happen. (by no means).
 I'll make sure and tell you more of the plan as we figure out what we are going to do next.

Keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...