Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Thanksgiving in Dallas 2013


The Chobot's went to Dallas for Thanksgiving this year!  It's quite time we started to switch up the holidays with our families- so since Layne was in Dallas last Christmas we made the switch.
This is my first time being home for Thanksgiving since HIGH SCHOOL!  That being said- it will also be the first Christmas I don't go to Dallas for the first time EVER!  Sniff, sniff... Momma is growing up...

So here is a photo dump from Dallas. Of course I didn't take nearly enough pictures and my phone broke half way through the trip so I am back on a iphone 4 with a pretty bad camera.  Enough excuses on my lack of blogging- here we go!

Thanksgiving Day:

Waiting for the food!

Aunt Holly came over to visit on her birthday

It was Julian's Birthday too and he just loved "baby"

Apples to Apples - back in play!

Cousin Play date

Then we went to Klyde Warren Park on a beautiful Friday Afternoon and ate our hearts out at all the food trucks.  I had the most amazing fish and chips EVER from a food truck.



Matching leggins and toms :)


Fun, with Aunt Holly

Then we crashed a birthday party that Cortney invited us too, our friend Kelly & Jack's 3 year old son.  Of course I didn't get ANY pictures of actual adults at the park- just layne...  Sorry!  Love you gals!!

Note to self: don't wear tights to the park. 
 Holly's birthday dinner!  I got sick with a cold that night- so I wasn't too much fun and didn't last long. Sorry Holly! Dinner was great though-  We went to H&G Supply Company (stands for Hunters and Gatherers)  Good, fresh organic food.

Dinner! Then we went to the Truck yard, a cool awesome bar.
Then Andrew and I went to good ole White Rock Lake on our last day there to check out the sunset.  Always so pretty.




Thank you Dallas it was great, and I am already missing your weather and the live in babysitters we had in Nana and Papa.  
xo












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...