Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thank.s.giving

Happy thanksgiving!
I've been MIA getting ready for turkey day. I've been sick and finally feeling back to normal. Here are a few things I'm thankful for.

Family away from home
New nephew on the way.. Due next week!
Putting up holiday decorations
Having a place to live and put them up
My friends.
Soup
Going home for Xmas
My chai chai
And her cousin buster that she is playing with right now...
Book 3 of the hunger games
Having a job :/
Target black Friday sales on plaid comfy shirts $10 bucks!
Words with friends
La croix
Free laundry at the in laws!!
oh!  and a Top Chef Challenge-- that i am playing with my friends.. this needs it's own post.

Ok this got off track, and turned in into things I did today. You get the point tho. But! Let me add one more... This little blog. It's my.... I don't want to post this on Facebook blog. I like that.
Time to take another nap.
Oh! Im thankful for naps.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...