Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

2 months!

I forgot to do my two month post! She'll be 3 months in 2 weeks... We're does the time go?
Probably the best thing that has happened these past few weeks... She laughed!! First baby giggle. I cried I was so excited. She's done it a couple more times since then, I didn't know my heart could grow any bigger.
We went to Texas and back for Xmas. Which was great but I came back with a pretty bad cold which I'm still fighting.

Back to Layne- she can hold her head up she doesn't cry during tummy time. Actually she rarely ever cries. The only time she cries is when she's hungry or needs her diaper changed or has gas. Those are pretty good reasons! So we feel pretty lucky so far with a happy, very smiley baby.
She's still sleeping in our room in the rock n play next to our bed, I'm dreading the move to the crib in her own room. I'm all ears for any advice on how to move her in there. Or any sleep training advice!

These 2 months have flown by and I'm loving every minute of it.
She's still not taking a bottle very well so unless she does ill be right here on this couch till she starts eating solid foods and someone else can feed her.

Ill be back for her 3 month post. If not sooner.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...