Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Girls Trip 6

Another Girls Trip has come and gone and 8 of my very nearest and dearest were able to get together for a weekend of laughs, drinks, more laughs, games and pure awesomeness.
Last year Adair and I were both preggers on our girls trip and this year- our little one's were present on day 3.
Thank you 150 times to my sweet sister in law and Layne's godmother for watching Layne for 2 nights while momma had adult time.
I hope Layne was as good as she said she was!!  :)  It was very hard to leave her, but once we were on the road i let go.  It was good for me.  And we are leaving her again in July to go to NYC for a wedding.  We can do this!!

Our 6th Annual girls trip was hosted at the Twinbrook.  Twinbrook his my friends Jessica's parents house in Bourbonais, IL.  about an hour south of the city.  Needless to say it is a BEAUTIFUL house with enough rooms to fit us all!  - Layne even got her own room on the night she arrived.

I won't say much more and let the pictures speak for themselves.  What happens on girls trip- STAYS on girls trip.

Love my lady friends!!
xoxox




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...