Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

My Friend





This week I said goodbye to one of my nearest and dearest friends Nicole Simmon.  As i type these words I can't even believe it's real. 

These are words from her husband of 10 years Grant 
"I’m writing to let you all know that my wife, Nicole, died suddenly on Saturday. My daughters were with their grandma in Bourbonnais at the time, and I was working a show in Chicago. She was alone when it happened. She was found later by my sister. We do not yet know the cause of death."

I'm going to make this short, just because I have not been able to process this yet. This has been the most devastating news I have ever heard. 
I love Colie. She is a wonderful mother, friend, sister, daughter, and all around person, she is funny, beautiful, caring, giving, I could go on and on.  She was one of a kind.  She's taught me so much in life especially since being a new mother.  I looked up to her and I will always strive to be as good as she was. 
I can only believe she was called off this earth for a very good reason. 

Colie is and will always be apart of my life and in our girls trip hearts and we will all do whatever we can to help raise her little girls and never let them forget the memory of their amazing mother. 

If you knew Colie or Grant and you would like to help in any way, please click here to help support the family. 




We love you so much Colie, Grant, Grace and Nyla.  And we are here for you and your family always.








1 comment:

  1. there are no words, jess. i feel colie's loss and i never knew her. my heart breaks that yours is in such pain right now. i cannot imagine. if you need an ear, i am here. yours always.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...