Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

26 weeks







26 Weeks





Pregnancy: 26 weeks today

Weight Gain:  at last appt. 16 pounds- we shall see.  
 
Next appointment:   Mon. 7/16, I'll be 28 weeks. Glucose test.

Sleep:  I love nothing more then being in my bed with the AC blowing in my face.  I wish i could be in bed all the time.  Sleep is just as awesome.  I had Mon- Wed. off from work, and i slept A LOT.

Gender: Not finding out the sex.

Names:   Same boat as last week and prob will be until after the baby is born.  No name.

Feeling/ Symptoms:  feeling HOT.  but good, belly getting bigger.

Health:  Bloody Nose thing still coming on strong.  Anyone else have that?  Not sure what it is.  Health is good though.  Feeling good. 
 
Movement: SAW lots of movement this past week.  I love seeing it.  Keep kicking me baby!  I am waiting for me to knock twice and have the baby knock back twice at me.  THAT would be awesome.
 
Belly:   Soft, and round.  getting bigger! Belly button still weird. 

Maternity Clothes:  Need a new bra. - uh huh

Stretch Marks:  nope!

Best Moment Last Week:  On my day off on Monday, i got a PRENATAL MASSAGE!  It was awesome.  I bought a groupon thingy and it was 50 minutes and pretty cheap.  I already want another one.  I thought there would be a hole in the massage table for my belly, instead they did one side of my body at a time and as i spooned a body pillow. Interesting, but effective.  It felt awesome. I also went to the movies and saw Moonrise Kingdom!  It was real sweet. OH!  And someone bought us our stroller and car seat from the registry!!  It's the little things people.  YAY! 

Nursery:  no changes on this front either.  It's an idea in our heads.

What I Miss:  Sleeping on my stomach.  beer.

Looking forward to:   Attempting to go to the gym on Monday to take an aqua-aerobics class.  I joined the gym right before i got pregnant, and i have barely gone!  It's too hot to walk outside (as i've mentioned), so i need to do something.  Also next week i have my first baby class- about baby's first few days home... or something.  Also looking forward to the weekend, to sleep more.  Back at work today after a 5 day weekend is NOT cute.  It's 100 degrees outside and 90 degrees in my office.  Seriously.

What the professionals are saying: 

How your baby's growing:

The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. He may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other. He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when he's born and takes that first gulp of air. And he's continuing to put on baby fat. He now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches from head to heel. If you're having a boy, his testicles are beginning to descend into his scrotum — a trip that will take about two to three days.

Baby is the size of what fruit/ Vegetable?   Eggplant!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...