Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Baby Chobot's Shower

Baby Chobot's Shower was a great success!  Andrew's mom and sister Aimee- really know how to throw a great party!  We got there, ate, played bingo while I opened presents, took photos and packed up the car.  There was great food, great conversation and tons of wonderful presents!

Here is a bit of a photo dump for this little blog.  I think I'll post more on Facebook.
Thank you to everyone for all of the lovely gifts for Baby Chobot.  Right now they all sit in boxes waiting to get unpacked.  Don't worry little one, we will find a place in our little apartment for all your new stuff..... i hope...;)

Large and in charge

The ladies

Chobot Sister's and my helper Alivia.

My ladies

More ladies

Nice little group photos of my ladies

Me and my momma

Awesome, birdcage centerpieces.  I got one for the babies room!

Alison, Erika, me and Val (i don't look very preggers from the front)

CAKE

Amazing cookies made by hand from Aimee

Me, Liv, and Aimee - my helpers

Cute photographer

Me and Aliva (Aimee's daughter)

Anne, Me, and Aimee

Gifts
More gifts
a little belly shot

Grandmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...