Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Get your 3D glasses on!


Cause, I've got some pictures for you!  It's really just nuts that this technology exists.  I am so grateful that i WON this free 3D ultra sound, but if we have another kiddo, I  just might have to fork over the cash to do this again.  It was such an amazing, and comfortable experience.   I think this was especially fun, since we don't know the sex of said baby!  Of course i have felt bonded to the baby, but this really upped that to a whole new level.  Seeing this baby's face.... I could stare at it all day long!  (and i just might).

Here are just a few- i got a disc of 105 images!!! Nuts, i tell you.
Introducing, baby Chobot: 









We can't wait to meet you little one!
xoxo


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...