Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

40 Weeks....





Pregnancy: 40 Weeks... Welp folks, we made it.  My due date! 10/11/12, and nothing to report over here. Now the official waiting game begins.  How late will baby Chobot be??

Weight Gain:  up 3 more pounds from last week. SHIT!  total weight gain 33 pounds.  I can't stop baking... Made these tonight. This is apart of my problem...

Next appointment:   Next week at 41 weeks. Wed. 10/117 at 2:30pm.  My mom will be here by then, and i hope to be sitting on my couch with my new born baby by that time...

Sleep:  Since being on maternity leave- I have been sleeping as much as possible.  Sleeping in, then most days taking a nap. It's been awesome.  Me and Chai, just sleep all day long...
 
Gender: ?????????????????? 

Names:  Girl name. officially complete- middle name too. Boy name... there are finally options and names in the running.

Feeling/ Symptoms: Doctor checked me again this past Wednesday at my appt. and no difference. I am 1 cm. dilated and 70% effaced still.  She offered to "sweep my membranes" but then said she couldn't because i was still only 1 cm. Besides that i am feeling pretty good.  When i walk Chai is when things really get moving.  I can feel contractions and lots of moving, but then i come home and it all stops.  I guess i need more walking and spicy food!

Movement:  Moves mostly at night when i am trying to go to sleep, and like I mentioned when i am walking around. i still love the movement, keep it coming little one!

Belly: I measured 39 weeks again.  

Maternity Clothes:  Thank goodness i am done with work, not much is fitting these days, and it's been cold so i have one sweater that fits over this bump.

Stretch Marks: sigh.....

Best Moment Last Week:  It's been great being home, on Monday i really got serious, i made pumpkin bread, cleaned out the fridge and the freezer, and cabinets and got on my hands and knees and scrubbed the floor.  Since then, I have been relaxing.  I have seen a few friends for hot chocolate and donuts, and tomorrow going to lunch with Hayley! (if baby doesn't come tonight).  I am glad I was able to take this time off before the baby comes.

Nursery:  We ended up putting the tree decal we got in our bedroom above our bed, and put the little ikea mirrors that were there in the nursery.  Here is a picture of our new tree decal with my little arteest- making sure it looks good



What I Miss:  I'm starting to miss my old body.  But, i'll bounce back... I HOPE.

Looking forward to:  My sister and her kiddos are coming tomorrow! I can't wait to see them.  I guess a little part of me is glad the baby isn't here yet so i can actually hang out with them.   She is here tomorrow thru Tuesday, and my mom gets here Tuesday through the following Tuesday.  So this baby needs to get here before Oct. 23. GOT IT BABY!?!? and i really want him/her to be a Libra for some reason... so because of that- he/she needs to be here by Oct. 22nd.  ;)


What the professionals are saying:

How your baby's growing:

How your baby's growing:

It's hard to say for sure how big your baby will be, but the average newborn weighs about 7 1/2 pounds (a small pumpkin) and is about 20 inches long. His skull bones are not yet fused, which allows them to overlap a bit if it's a snug fit through the birth canal during labor. This so-called "molding" is the reason your baby's noggin may look a little conehead-ish after birth. Rest assured — it's normal and temporary.



Baby is the size of what fruit/ Vegetable?  Small Pumpkin!  (great now i want more pumpkin bread...)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...