Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Thomas' in Chicago


Welp, my sister and her kiddos have come and gone in hopes to meet this baby! We had a great time while they were here and as much as I can't freaking wait for my baby to be here, it was nice to be able to hang out and spend time with them.

She brought her kids Simone (4yrs) and Julian (10 months).  
They are so cute and it was awesome having them here.
 
My sister made me super spicy food, had me drink raspberry tea, and rubbed my feet!! Hitting pressure points that are supposed to help induce labor naturally. (Didn't work so far). And she cleaned my house!! so awesome.  And we went for walks, and to the Children's museum.
Her last night here she was determined to get this baby out, and so we googled ways to induce labor and ended up on the You Tubes dancing and jumping around.  We searched "yoga pregnant dance to induce labor" it was a hilarious site. 
I'm sorry baby Chobot didn't come when they were here, but we had a great time and she was tons of help.  
My sister left today and my mom got here today, and so we wait some more.  Hopefully this baby will grace us with his/her presence so someone in the Thomas family can meet him/her before the holidays.

Here's a little photo dump of their visit. 
I can only hope that my baby is a cute and sweet as these two are.

Practice

Simone LOVES her uncle Andrew

Julian all dressed up to meet the Chobot's

Took to long to take this one

Ipad- Check, Water bottle- Check

Meeting the Chobots.  Alivia & Simone= Best Friends for life

Andrew's nephew EJ- 12 years old. Simone (4) said: "he was so handsome, i wanted to kiss him on the lips..."  She fell in LOVE

me, 40 week and 3 days late

Kissing her baby cousin

Julian feeding Chai Cherrios- Score!

Dori, rubbing my feet!!

Super mom, walking to the park

I love this face.

Currently 40 weeks and 5 days late now.  I have a Dr.'s appt tomorrow.  We will see what they say!  Hopefully it's something good!!  or i'll have a 41 week update on Thursday, sigh. 
If the baby doesn't come tomorrow- I am going to girls night at Hayley's house. She's making me spicy chili.  Come on baby!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...