Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

24 weeks!



Pregnancy: 24 Weeks- yay!  24 is my lucky number, and if baby is born now there is a good percentage that everything would be ok.. BUT stay in there baby, brew some more please and thank you.

Weight Gain: At the doctor on Monday, I have gained 16 pounds so far.  EEEP! I guess I am on track, but 16 pounds.. EEEEP!

Sleep:  Weird/ Vivid dreams, but good deep sleeps for the most part, besides waking up a few times to go to the potty.

Gender: Not finding out the sex!

Names: NO IDEA.

Feeling/ Symptoms:  Feeling good still.  It's getting just  a wee bit harder to bend over and it doesn't help that my legs are completely fried from my sunburn.  Sunburned legs- and preggo belly= hard to move around

Health: feeling good. 
Movement: Lot's of kicks, baby is up and ready to party.
Belly:  Getting bigger!  - Belly Button is weird and sensitive. I wonder if it's gonna pop out still. But hasn't yet.  When people touch my belly (which they do now)- i cringe when they touch my belly button. - good to know right?

Maternity Clothes:  Got a new maternity skirt for my birthday that doubles as a dress!  Maternity clothes are awesome, so comfy.

Stretch Marks:  Nope!- got some new belly lotion for my birthday too!  Mama's Burt's Bees

Best Moment Last Week:  MY BIRTHDAY! - jk.  Going to my dr. for my 23/24 week check up.  She was very positive and wasn't worried about the baby's kidney at all. She said our baby is in the 95th Percentile for HEIGHT!  Baby is gonna be TALL!  Height runs in Andrew's family so that makes sense.  Overall- great appointment. I love my Midwife!

Nursery:  Still a computer room......

What I Miss:  walking faster, SUSHI.  drinking beer and wine.

Looking forward to:   Going to register for my baby shower tonight with Andrew's sister Aimee!  We are going to Buy Buy Baby, Babies R Us and Target.  She's got three kiddos and she's a pro.  I needed a pro for sure to help me. YAY!!


What the professionals are saying: 


How your baby's growing:

Your baby's growing steadily, having gained about 4 ounces since last week. That puts him at just over a pound. Since he's almost a foot long, he cuts a pretty lean figure at this point, but his body is filling out proportionally and he'll soon start to plump up. His brain is also growing quickly now, and his taste buds are continuing to develop. His lungs are developing "branches" of the respiratory "tree" as well as cells that produce surfactant, a substance that will help his air sacs inflate once he hits the outside world. His skin is still thin and translucent, but that will start to change soon.

Baby is the size of what fruit/ Vegetable? Ear of Corn!


And i forgot to post this picture before, so I'll add it here.  Why not?  THE TEST!!!!!

Date of Picture: 2/10/12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...