Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

30 Weeks







Pregnancy: 30 weeks!  Officially 10 more weeks to go.  This has really flown by i tell ya.  It helps when you are SWAMPED at work.. (i'm pooped!)

Weight Gain:  Had Dr. appt. on Monday and no weight gain!  Still up total of 18 pounds.
 
Next appointment:   Fri. 8/10 for my second ultra sound.  They will be checking out my "low lying placenta" and my baby's kidney to make sure all is fixing itself.  Please send good thoughts my way next friday!

Sleep:  Starting to learn how to maneuver my big ole pillow with this big ole belly.  Was worried that i should only sleep on my left side, but now i don't care. I roll back and forth left to right. I can't wait to sleep on my stomach again!

Gender: Not finding out the sex.- I still think it's a boy. BUT EVERY kid i meet... (boy or girl) ages 2+ have said girl..  I bet because i think it's a boy and so many other people do too.  This baby is gonna pop out being a girl!  2 and half more months or so we will know!

Names: I'll just stay mum on this.  Still no official name or announcement.

Feeling/ Symptoms:   Feeling really BIG today. Back hurting, waddling, all of that is in full effect.  Started feeling a lot of weird pressure in my lower belly, but it just comes and goes and mostly happens when i get up from sitting a while.  Working 9-5 at a desk is starting to take it's toll.
 
Movement:  Lots and lots of movement.  Mostly at night when i lay down to go to sleep. Baby is UP and ready to party.... is that a glimpse into the future or what?
 
Belly:   BIG.  Just getting bigger!

Maternity Clothes:   Still able to pull off old summer dresses that i already had.  Being preggers in the summer saves money on buying maternity stuff!  Esp. when you are me and already wore flowy, dresses.

Stretch Marks:  Sigh, yes.  Left hip.

Best Moment Last Week: So many!  My 3D Ultra sound!!  Baby Chobot's Shower!  My mom being here and going to the Dr. with me on Monday!  She was able to meet my midwife- and feels much better to know that she wasn't a 20 year old hippy (she didn't really understand what a midwife entailed...).

Nursery:   So, thanks to the most awesome baby shower ever!!! We have all our stuff in the room with a new doggie gate so our sweet Chai won't get in there and mess with all the stuff.  Aimee is delivering the crib next week.. then I'll start organizing!  We got a dresser and so much good stuff. I can't wait to put it all together...  well.... watch Andrew put it all together. When it gets done, pictures to come!

What I Miss:  hmm... this week i miss, my back not constantly hurting.  and sleeping normally.

Looking forward to:  Not really looking forward to it, but eager for my 2nd ultra sound next week.  I'm a little nervous.  I am also looking forward to looking into what classes to take.  Any advice?  I have no idea where to start with WHAT classes to take....

What the professionals are saying: 

Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds . A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)

Baby is the size of what fruit/ Vegetable?     Head of Cabbage



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...