Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day two

So, i am already kinda over this challenge- but i'll keep going till i just can't no more... like when... i have to write a poem to someone i love... ummm..... not happening.  haha!  I'm so happy it's Friday! (and it's snowing again...)  Sushi night tomorrow with my lady friends and then to see a band play- (after yoga in the AM)...   Then on Sunday Andrew and i are celebrating Valentine's day- cause he has to work on Monday.  We are going out to dinner to have Indian food...  is there something i can eat there?  They have chicken right? and wine?  ok, done and done. ok, on to day two's insightful question....


day 2- the meaning behind your blog name:

Well, my friend Cortney named her blog after her street and at the time, it was the only blog i was reading.. so i thought... well, i have been living on the SAME street for about 6 years... (i moved across the street from my old place)... 
then i thought... the winchester years.... it sounds like The Wonder Years... and i mean who didn't LOVE the Wonder Years?  I sure did.... i really thought I WAS Winnie Cooper... didn't you.???
So voila.. .The Winchester Years.....  

haha, i'm gettin' fancy now linking my own blog to my own blog......

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...