Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tired Pony

I promise i'll post more interesting things on here besides you tube videos... but lately that's all i got.  Not much going on over here... yep, it's still snowing, yep, it's still cold, yep, blah blah blah... ha!   Ok, so at work we listen to my favorite radio station 93.1 XRT -
it's the only thing that keeps me sane.....  they play this one song, i never heard before but i loved it so much i had to you tube it. So i will share it with you- the song puts me in a real good place in my day, and i am always happy when it comes on, a bit of a zone out- day dreaming sort of moment.
the video is a bit interesting with the close up of the singers face, but i do love his little emo, oasis, uni-browed face.....  hope you like!
Band:  Tired Pony
Song:  Dead American Writers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...