Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

35 Weeks







Pregnancy: 35 weeks today!  Officially 5 more weeks to go. Which is one month and one week.  OMG

Weight Gain:  I have been trying to lay off the sweets recently, but we had our girls trip and ate like half a wedding cake, then it was Andrew's birthday and we had cupcakes and cake then an actor we represented dropped of cookies at work.. DAMN YOU SWEETS.

Next appointment:   Next appt. will be at 36 weeks- Scheduled for 9/12 at 8:15am

Sleep: Got up the other night for my 3am potty break and I think i had my first Braxton - Hicks contraction.  Not sure, regardless it hurt!  But, been sleeping a lot and having lots of crazy dreams (see my TV update regarding Game of Thrones)... birthing baby dragons.. uh huh.

Gender: we shall see

Names:   Girls first name set- middle name... nope.  Boys name: nope.

Feeling/ Symptoms:  Feeling good, but this baby is really getting big! and the movements are starting to get uncomfortable, but again... keep em coming! just feels a little weird.
 
Movement:  See above.  Lots of movements in a little space... and it's only gonna get smaller (the space not the baby)

Belly:  Just poking right out in front, my co worker who takes my weekly photos said today she thinks it might be a boy because of the way i am carrying. hmmm..

Maternity Clothes:   I wear the same shit every week. I refuse to buy more clothes. Time to start living on my budget!
Stretch Marks:  UGH.

Best Moment Last Week: Last weekend was really fun, we had our 5th annual girls trip! I took like 2 pictures or else i would have made a whole post about it.  But it was really great, we sat around, talked, ate, drank, watched scary movies, and i got to swap all kinds of preggers stories with my preggo pal Adair, and learn all sorts of things from the one's with kiddos already.  it was a great weekend! oh! And my sister in law gave me her breast pump. that was awesome.

Nursery:    Still waiting on those birds.... haha. Andrew's a busy guy.  But!  Andrew's mom took all of the baby's clothes to her house to wash them for free in her washer and dyrer (since we dont have that)..She returned them all- folded and seperated by month. OMG. she's is awesome.  I kept them in their little satchels and put them in a drawer.  Here's the proof:  
all my little clothes, in zip lock bags labeled with the months.
then, since i was getting all nesty- i organized the diapers... 

Top drawer, Diapers and wipes.  Newborns, and Size 1s
 

What I Miss:  I'm back to missing drinking and sushi. Girls Trip was fun, don't get me wrong- but i did miss getting drunk with my homies. But they are real funny gals. I laughed at lot while they drank. ;) right adair!?!?  xoxo

Looking forward to:   I had a prenatal massage scheduled for this weekend, but I cancelled it.  We really need to buckle down on saving money, and we have to go to the laundry mat on Saturday, we are washing ALL of the sheets, blankets, throws, towels everything in our house basically.  It's time.  The nesting is in full effect.  I guess looking forward to my next appointment and my Lamaze Class next week.

What the professionals are saying:

Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds. Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same.

Baby is the size of what fruit/ Vegetable?  honeydew melon




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...