Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Introducing....

My new nephew! And the first grandson for my parents.

This is Julian Mateo Crutchfield.  He was born on Mon. 12/5.  I forgot to tell my blog about it! haha.  My sister is home now and they are both doing great.  She had an emergency C-Section and it was a little scary there for a while, but all turned out OK!  Long story super short.. His cord was blocking his exit!  So they had to get to the ER immedietley! It was pretty scary for everyone that was there, but my sister said.. all the fear went away when she held the little guy.
One thing i thought was strange, she said that they strapped her arms down for the surgery!!! Is that normal?  Don't know... but the outcome is good, that's all we can hope for.

Here's some photos i stole off the ole facebook from my brother in law's page. (i'm getting a little too good at that)...




so CUTE RIGHT?!?!  I can't to smell his little head..  and give this one below (my niece Simone) a big ole hug and a squeeze.. Horray for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...