Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

31 Weeks





me at 30 weeks with a cool app called Snap & Sketch



Pregnancy: 31 Weeks!  Which means, there are only NINE more weeks to go. Which means we are in SINGLE DIGITS!!!  

Weight Gain:  Still the same i hope. Up 18 pounds
 
Next appointment:   Tomorrow morning i have my follow up Ultra Sound.  I am a little nervous, please send good thoughts.  My 20 week ultra sound was not so much a good experience.  Then i have my 32 week appt on Monday with my midwife.

Sleep:  The weather has cooled off and i slept awesomely last night with the windows open and a lovely cool breeze. Tonight it's gonna be even better! It's 70 degrees now..  ahhh..peaceful non forced air slumber...

Gender: you know..

Names:   nope

Feeling/ Symptoms:   Feeling HEAVY.  like really feeling it. And my back is hurting a lot.  Finally took a pillow to work for my back so i can try to be comfy on an office chair all day. Also, getting shortness of breath, have to stop pretty often to catch my breath. Bladder.. SO SMALL
 
Movement:  Baby is kicking or high fiving my rib cage.  It's pretty cute, i'll take it. Also feels like he/she doing somersaults in there.

Belly:   WOAH.  Did you see that picture up there today.  I feel like i have grown so much

Maternity Clothes:   Some maternity stuff my dear friends gave me at the beginning of this are no longer fitting.  Mostly shirts.. just not covering my belly anymore.  uh oh. 

Stretch Marks:  Sigh, yes.  Left hip. 

Best Moment Last Week: Last week- well Tuesday was great! We got the crib set up and the room all ready (as i posted before). Last week got a little hard emotionally (as i posted before).  So... That was for sure the best moment.

Nursery:   YAY!  Posted all about it. And today i bought a sweet little bird decal at Joanne Fabrics.  Hoping to set that up this weekend.

What I Miss:  hanging with my friends.  BUT, i am looking forward to....

Looking forward to:  
- Hayley's Bachelorette Party this weekend! I helped planned it and i think it'll be real fun, even though i'll be sober!! SIGH.  I'll post pictures of this as well.  Don't want to drop any secrets.  
- I signed up for a Lamaze class!  It'll be in September. 
- sleeping tonight with the windows open and that cool, cool breeze.
- My ultra sound tomorrow to see Baby Chobot again.  


What the professionals are saying: 

This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds  and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

Baby is the size of what fruit/ Vegetable?     Four Naval Oranges


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...