Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hayley & Steve's Wedding

Hayley's wedding was beautiful! I told her she has a future in wedding planning after such a lovely, flawless day.   

Here's a little photo dump from mine and Andrew's camera and my phone. Of course they are out of order.  One day i'll sit down and really figure out how to put this things in order... for now, I'll add little caption to each photo.

The Girls! (and my maternity PINK dress that has already been returned...)

Me & the Bride

Amazing Champers tree

CAKE! so good...

Andrew and I

Me & Jess

It was time for TOM's

Always a photographer

Sister Maid of Honor and adorable Flower Girls

Mr & Mrs. Katz!

Exchanging Vows

First Dance

Great, Country Band- The Hoyle Brothers

Cutting of the cake.

Congratulations to the happy couple, love you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...