Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Song of the Day

It's been a while since i've done one of these, but I only do it when i hear a really good song and I NEED to hear at that moment.  This happened today.

I had a real shitty weekend.  Everything was fine, but I just felt very alone and border line depressed.  I started looking into it and read somewhere that the sadness/depression/mood swings/ hormones ALL of that fun stuff from the first trimester comes back in the 3rd trimester.  Boy did it.  Poor Andrew. 

It was nothing he did, or anyone did for that matter.  Just that feeling of being alone, and knowing all of my friends were doing fun things without me.  It sucked a lot. Times they are a changin'

So hearing this song today cheered me up, at least for now. 
Don't get me wrong, I am still very excited for all that is to come, i just think as the weeks close in on me, it's starting to get really real, and I need to get mentally ready for this change.  I obviously don't know what's coming.  It's fun right?  I can still have fun?  Still have a life? Or does it not matter, because I'll love this baby more than anything (my dog) and i won't care that everything is changing??? 

Let's get to the song before I over analyze the brain of a first time pregnant lady who misses drinking beer with her friends..


Band:  The Smiths
Song:  I'm So Sorry

* i couldn't find the actual video, but this little still shot of Morrissey is pretty cute to stare at, and also helps to cheer me up. :)


1 comment:

  1. this just made me a little teary. this is all SO normal, i promise. and yes, you will still have a life. it'll just look a little different. and your beer-drinking nights will look a little different, but not in a bad way, and they will still exist. this crazy parenting business is so hard, and so rewarding, and emotional, and stressful, and wonderful. you are in for an awesome ride. hang in there, momma. i love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...