Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Song of the day...


Band: Faces
Song: Ooh La La

I can't get this song out of my head, after spending the morning  (in between working) catchin' up on blogs, one of the blogs i follow posted a video with this song.   I was reading the blog Bluebird Vintage . Do you guys read her?  She is so pretty, and stylish, and her kids are just the cutest!!- Found her through reading other blogs.. don't know her ;) 

Anyway.. .she posted this song on a video she made and i can't stop hummin' it!  I know the song from the movie Rushmore.

Let's watch the trailer shall we?


I love this movie a little too much!   But I hope you enjoy my choice for Song of the Day. 
I'm not gonna lie, i had to google... who sings... "i wish that i knew what i know now, when i was younger"...
haha!  what did we do before the interwebs?  Remember stuff?
overrated.

ps. oh yeah.. it's real hot here today, and thank goodness my landlord fixed my AC. Hooray!! Girl's night tonight... drinkin' wine with my lady friends.. nice little Wednesday. 

xo

1 comment:

  1. ooooh, love this song. never knew the name or artist either. i am bookmarking this post on my reader! love you~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...